HELLO!
Life finally started in sch. It was rather tough trying to adapt to the environment, frens you meet and the type of responsibilities that you have to handle. Initially, as many of my friends are in different courses as me, I would have to make new friends in the new course to accompany in my lectures. Sometimes, if I found my friends in the same lecture, I would ask them whether they want to go for the lecture together. That was how my lectures became more interesting and lively and not a lonely journey. WOW! It was real tiring to walk around the school and on so many steps. After just two days, I was really sick of walking around. It was seriously warm and you would practically perspire all out after just some walking. Lastly, let us talk about responsibilities. We have to arrange our own schedule and make sure there are no clashes for our classes. Getting our desired lectures and tutorials is the upmost priority. If you did not do as follow, you would lose out in the competition! Recently, i knew new friends! I was happy for that :) :) One more event on Saturday: it is going to be the first time i suppose :)
There are lots of things on hand for me to complete! Readings to be done, tutorials to be completed; and lectures need to be printed. That's all!
If there are GOOD NEWS, i would share it with you k! finally, on my way :)